11.18.2014

a guest bedroom and office


going through my blog, i realized it has been far too long since i have updated my home photos.  my house has changed quite a bit in the last couple of years and i am excited to show some of the progress.  first things first, i realized i never had a post dedicated to our finished guest bedroom/office space.  here we go!



the nightstand/dresser is a perfect little piece of furniture for this space.  it was given to me, which is the best way to acquire furniture in my opinion.  it serves as my dresser as well as a place for us to store our computer printer.  you can read more about its transformation here.  


we inherited cody's old bed for the room and purchased the bed frame and duvet set from ikea.



the desk was a craigslist find and just needed a little love and some new hardware.  you can read more about it here.  the desk chair is from goodwill and also received a facelift.


the command center is a great way for our small office space to stay organized, although it still is usually filled with lots of bills and papers!



this is the view from our guest rom down the hall into our laundry room.  my clothes are kept in this closet since it is so close to our only bathroom and our bedroom is lacking in closet space.  my clothes fit great thanks to my closet organization system.


in the next few months we will be working on converting this into a bedroom for a certain little girl in our home.  she is pretty excited to start decorating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message, i always love to hear what you have to say!